Bring a rustic, outdoorsy look to your patio, yard, or pet space with this large log cabin elevated dog house from PawHut. Built to hold a medium to large sized dog, this raised dog house is built from solid fir and cedar wood that has been coated with pet protected, non-toxic sealant to make stronger durability and longevity. The house has an A-frame roof to help repel water and inclement weather and the floor is raised up off of the ground to help minimize moisture damage from trapped water. All through sunny days, your friend can also lounge in the sun and take a nap on the porch. An open door to this log cabin invites your dog inside and helps with circulation and airflow. Your furry friend will love their new home as they settle into this amazing log cabin outdoor cat shelter.
– Elegantly designed dog house makes an attractive addition to your yard
– Beautiful porch gives your pet a lot of room to sun themselves
– Main house with roof to give protection to your pet All through adverse weather
– Roof is covered in durable composite shingles to withstand rain
– Open door design and a side window is included for better airflow
– The raised floor keeps the dog house above the ground and prevents moisture
– Made with solid wood construction and sealed with non-toxic materials
– Color: Natural Burlywood
– Material: Canadian Cedar Wood, Fir Wood
– Overall Dimensions: 67″ L x 39.5″ W x 32.75″ H
– House Only Exterior Size: 33.75″ L x 38.5″ W x 32.75″ H
– Door Size: 24.5″ W x 29″ H
– Porch Size: 32.25″ L x 32.25″ W x 15.75″ H
– Porch/House Elevation From Ground: 3.25″ H
– Weight Capacity: 60 lbs
– Net Weight: 61.5 lbs
LOG CABIN STYLE HOUSE: This classic log cabin style raised dog house is a fun, rustic addition to your patio, yard, or inside the house and is perfect for most medium to large sized dogs.
SPACIOUS FRONT DECK: A roomy front porch is the easiest place to lounge and take a nap, especially on beautiful sunny days and convenient stairs attach and detach with ease.
SOLID WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Made with solid fir and cedar wood that’s coated with a pet protected, non-toxic sealant, you’ll be confident that your pet will be kept protected and comfortable in this durable shelter.
PROTECTION FROM WEATHER: The classic A-frame roof is covered in durable composite shingles and will protect your furry friends from adverse weather such as rain, snow, sun, and wind.
RAISED PLATFORM HOUSE: The raised floor of this house helps keep out some insects, other animals, and helps keep away from trapped moisture under the structure. The space under the outdoor cat shelter can be used for storage if needed.